Have questions about the various financial aid programs at Foothill College?
Learn about financial aid through these short video answers.
- Understanding the FAFSA
- 2014-2015 Financial Aid Changes
- 2014-2015 Tutorial - First Time FAFSA Filers
- 2014-2015 Tutorial - Renewal FAFSA Filers
- Can I file the California Dream Act Application and the FAFSA?
- I have an Unusual Enrollment History (UEH) flag on my student aid report. What does this mean?
- I am moving out of my parents' house, and will support myself. Am I Independent for the FAFSA?
- I did not file a tax return last year because my income was too low. Can I still submit a FAFSA?
- I submitted my FAFSA over 4 weeks ago, but have not heard anything. What should I do?
- If I provide my information on the FAFSA, does this obligate me to pay for my child's education?
- If parents are divorced, which parent provides information for the student's FAFSA?
- My parents are divorced. Which parent's financial information should I use on the FAFSA?
- What are the advantages to using the IRS Data Retrieval Process when filing my FAFSA?
- What if my financial situation has changed since I filed my FAFSA?
- What is the FAFSA?
- What should I do if I have special circumstances not indicated on the FAFSA?
- When should I fill out a FAFSA?