Have questions about the various financial aid programs at Foothill College?
Learn about financial aid through these short video answers.
- Do I have to use the IRS Data Retrieval Process?
- What does the term EFC stand for?
- What does SAP stand for?
- Can financial aid help me with out-of-state tuition costs?
- Can I receive financial aid at more than one college?
- How can I pay for college?
- How many months of assistance can I receive?
- How much money should I be willing to borrow for college?
- Is all financial aid 'free money'?
- What are my repayment options?
- What are some tips on getting great letters of recommendation?
- What is a Federal Work-Study job?
- What is a letter of recommendation?
- What is an Award Letter?
- What is financial aid?
- What is the difference between a Dependent student and an Independent student?
- What is the difference between a grant and a loan?
- What is the difference between interest and principal?
- Will financial aid pay for all of my expenses?
- Will I still get my financial aid if I have been selected for Verification?
- Can I use financial aid to pay for courses I repeat?