Additional Contact Information
If you have questions, please contact our program coordinator:
- Cumulative college grade point average of 2.0 or higher.
- High school graduation or a valid GED.
- Completion of VT 51 with a grade of “C” or higher; must be completed at the time of application (no later than winter quarter 2016.)
- MATH 105 (Intermediate Algebra), or equivalent college level course with a “C” or higher. If MATH proficiency is determined via placement test, test results must be included with your application.
- ENGL 1A, or 1H, or 1S & 1T or ESLL 26.
- BIOL 10 (General Biology).
- BIOL 41 (Microbiology) is a prerequisite to VT55, which is taught in the first quarter of the first year. This class must be completed at the time of application: no later than winter quarter 2016.
if you plan to take, or have taken, prerequisite courses outside of Foothill College, please refer to the Veterinary Technology Equivalency Chart to check for equivalency. If the course is not listed, please check with a Foothill counselor.
In addition to the above requirements, a valid Adult CPR certificate is required at time of graduation.
Click here if you have not read the Program Curriculum Requirement Sheet!