Campus Abroad - The Experience of a Lifetime
In the News...
Coming in Fall 2016:
Study in Barcelona, Spain
September 24-December 5
Take Anthropology, English Composition and Literature Courses
Barcelona is one of the most vibrant and cosmopolitan cities in the world, and the second largest city in Spain with a population of approximately 1.7 million.
It is a renowned center of art, music, and architecture (including the amazing Basilica La Sagrada Familia, one of the instantly recognizable and iconic architectural triumphs in the world).
Attend an Information Session offered April 11-15
- Monday, April 11 at 12-1 p.m. Foothill College Room 6506
- Wednesday, April 13 at 6-7 p.m. De Anza College MCC-13
- Thursday, April 14 at 6-7 p.m. Foothill College Toyon Room 2020
- Friday, April 15 at 12:30-1:20 p.m. De Anza College MCC-13
See our Study in Barcelona program page for full details.
To add your name to our mailing list, contact Administrative Liaison Mark Anderson at email@example.com.
We hope you can join us!
Why Study Abroad?
- Understand and appreciate other cultures as well as your own. By immersing yourself in a different culture you can enrich your future, broaden your horizons, and come back home with new goals.
- Gain a global education. Studying abroad enables you to gain a global perspective as it provides valuable insights into how other peoples work and live.
- Learn a Foreign Language. Language study abroad provides an unparalleled opportunity for attaining fluency in a foreign language.
- Expand your career potential. You will gain a competitive edge that future employers will recognize in a society which is becoming increasingly international in scope.
- Earn academic credit. Studying abroad means a rewarding experience filled with adventures, fun and memories - all while earning college credit.