Disability Resource Center
Room 5997 (Temporary Village)
12345 El Monte Road
Los Altos Hills, CA 940222-4599
Click Contact Us to determine who to speak with about your questions or concerns.
Mon-Fri: 8:00am - 5:00pm
Announcement: We are moving!
- Our offices will be closed on September 8th & 9th 2014.
- Our offices will reopen with limited services at our newest location
Bldg #5400 on September 10th & 11th from 8am-5pm.
- We will also be closed on September 12th for a Students Services Division retreat.
Program Mission and Philosophy
Disability Resource Center at Foothill College offers courses and services
on campus and in the community designed to help students with disabilities.
Our mission is to provide equal access to students with disabilities to
the college's educational programs and to improve the quality of lives
for persons with disabilities in our community.
We serve students with disabilities including, but not limited to:
- Acquired Brain Injury
- Attention Deficit Disorder
- Blind/ visual impairments
- Deaf/ hearing impairments
- Developmental Delays
- Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Chronic health impairments
- Learning Disabilities
- Mobility Impairments
If you are a student with a disability, or if you wish to find out about
please click on the Students tab on your left.
Foothill DRC has gone Mobile!
On the go? Need information about DRC? We have an app for that. From "how to's" to reminders,
you can get it all on your phone. Download the DRC app with your smartphone by scanning the
QR code below with your phone's QR scanner.
Text Messaging and Email Reminder System.
Foothill DRC uses Remind101 to send alerts and updates to students. To opt-into this system, you may:
- text@fhdrc to (224) 520-9293 to receive updates during the year. You can opt-out of
messages at anytime by replying, 'unsubscribe@fhdrc'.
- to receive messages via email, send an email to email@example.com.
To unsubscribe, reply with "unsubscribe" in the subject line.
For detailed instructions, please click here
Our text messaging system reminds students of the following dates and to-dos:
- Priority Registration
- Requesting accommodations
All of your personal information is completely confidential. Remind 101 is a one-way text messaging and email system.
to learn more.