Foothill's Disability Resource Center encourages students and their
families to seek joint Medi-Cal/Healthy Families benefits for assessment, screening,
or treatment. Call toll-free, 888-747-1222 for application forms and receive referrals
to local organizations that can help you complete applications.
Santa Clara County Resource Directory can be downloaded here. (PDF)
The MAA Locations flier can be downloaded here. (PDF)
The MAA flier can be downloaded here. (PDF)
The MAA Espanol flier can be downloaded here. (PDF)
Good news for California residents!
You may be eligible for Medi-Cal... a not-cost or low-cost health insurance! Some of the benefits:
Who is eligible?
- Pregnancy and infant care
- STD treatment Family planning services
- Drug and alcohol abuse assistance
- Physical examinations
- Mental health services
- Dental services
- Vision screenings
- Hearing screenings
- People under 21 years of age
- Certain adults between 21 and 65 years of age, if they have minor children
living with them.
- Adults age 65 or older
- People that are blind or disabled
- Pregnant women
- People receiving nursing home car
More children qualify for no-cost and low-cost medical, dental and vision care coverage programs.
Some of the benefits:
Children who are eligible:
- Prescription medicine
- Dental and eye care
- Regular checkups
- Physician and hospital services
- Immunizations and well-baby care
- Under 19 years old
- California residents
- U.S. citizens, nationals or eligible immigrants
- Family incomes at or below certain levels
A healthier tomorrow starts today!