Join us for a FREE face-to-face orientation to Etudes, the software most Foothill instructors use to teach online classes. You can choose to attend a session from the dates listed below. No registration is required.
Attend one of our Etudes orientation sessions on campus!
Check back later for Winter quarter dates
* If you are registered, bring your Student ID to log into Etudes and follow along during the session!
Topics covered in the orientation include:
- What is Etudes?
- Computer and Web browser requirements
- How to log in and get set up
- Navigating the course website
- Getting Help
- Viewing lectures
- Completing assignments
- Participating in class discussions
- Taking tests and quizzes