Market Your Online Courses
Students seek detailed information each quarter about our online courses. Foothill Global Access (FGA) website posts Course Information for fully online course offerings to help students with registration decisions.
- This Course Information must be accurate and current because students are directed to the FGA website (from the Schedule) to get details about how to get started.
- Feel free to link to your Course Summary from your Campus Directory webpage. To update your Campus Directory webpage, complete an online form.
- For assistance, contact Akemi Ishikawa or Judy Baker (@foothill.edu).
Update Your Course Summary
1. Go to the Course Information homepage (http://globalaccess.wikispaces.com),
then click on Sign in.
2. Enter the Username and Password provided to you via email.
3. Click on your Course ID.
4. Click on the icon located inside the black Sign In area, at the far left
5. Look for the Edit button in the upper right corner of your Course Summary. Click on Edit button.
6. Edit your Course Summary using the editing tools on tool bar and fix any broken links.
Be sure that your links are correct:
7. After you have finished editing, click on the Save button.
If you experience problems, click on Help in the black Sign In area to find out about supported browsers and wikipage editing tips.