DO YOU WANT TO QUIT SMOKING?
Foothill Health Services provides:
Note: NRT products will not be dispensed to pregnant women.
- Free one-to-one counseling
- Free quit kits with every consultation
- Free nicotine replacement products (NRTs)
- Nicorette gum, Lozenges and Nicoderm patches (with clinical discretion
- We can also provide for prescriptions for Chantix or nicotine inhalers
For More Information or to Make an Appointment With a Smoke Cessation Counselor
Please call Health Services, Room 2126, at (650) 949-7243.
All services are free of charge to currently registered Foothill students.
Some Online Resources to Further Assist You:
Links To More Pages About Quitting
to find out why it's a good idea to quit.
for Foothill's smoke-free campus policy and a
map of designated smoking areas.