Finish your studies at Foothill one quarter early! Get a head start on your required English classes in the summer!
Early Start Benefits:
- Get a head start on your required English classes
- Take the English placement test early
- Register for Fall classes early
- Adjust to living in the U.S. and studying at Foothill College
- Small classes with personal attention
Requirements and Application Procedure:
- You must be accepted for the Fall quarter and are required to take 10 units minimum of ESL coursework.
- To apply, submit an International Student Application along with required admission documents, Reply Form, a $75 application fee and a $60 shipping fee.
- Submit proof of English proficiency (official scores): TOEFL: 500 PBT, 61 IBT, IELTS: 6.0 or iTEP 4.
- International students must have completed secondary school/high school before the start of Summer ESL courses. Submit official transcripts.
- If you are accepted for the Fall quarter, you will receive a Fall Letter of Admission, Reply Form, and I-20, which allows you to apply for an F-1 student visa.
- To reserve a space in the Early Start, please send the reply form to our office.
- Completed Application and Reply Form due by:
Overseas Applicants — June 3, 2013
Students in the U.S. — June 24, 2013
All application documents must be submitted by the due date.
Report to Foothill International Office on Monday, June 17 at 10 a.m.
No late arrivals.
Regular tuition fees for 10 units. Tuition payment must be made after you register for classes. Mandatory health insurance is required. See Costs to Attend page.
Foothill College does not provide dormitories or housing arrangements. Homestay information is available at www.isphomestays.com/program/nca.html. For more housing options, please visit www.foothill.edu/international/housing.
For more information about Early Start and Fall Admission please
contact International Admissions Coordinator Sherri Mines at email@example.com or at 1-650-949-7293.