What is Measure C?
On June 6, 2006, voters in the Foothill-De Anze Community College District's service area approved by a 65.69% margin a $490.8 million bond (Measure C).
This measure will enable the District to:
- Upgrade electrical, heating, ventilation systems, fire/seismic safety;
- Repair leaky roofs;
- Improve disabled access;
- Repair/expand classrooms;
- Upgrade technology; and
- Repair, construct, acquire, equip buildings, classrooms, libraries, sites, science/computer labs.
Read the 2013-2014 annual report to the community.
Visit the Measure C Citizens' Bond Oversight Committee website for additional
Measure C Design Projects
- B1900 HVAC Improvements
- Lot 5 B Modular Removal/Additional Parking
- Replacement of Modular 4051
Measure C Design Projects On Hold
Measure C Construction Projects
Measure C Construction Update
All major projects have been completed with the exception of the new district office building, which is scheduled to start October 2016.
Use this bulletin to identify NEW LOCATIONS for recently relocated programs and personnel offices.
Personnel Office moves on Main Campus
- Elvia Herrera from 5911 to 3610
- Katie Ha from 5912 to 3601
- Al Guzman from MIddlefield Campus to 3601a
- Josh Pelletier form 5491 to 3601a
- Julie Riggins from 5491 to 3601b
Personnel Office moves to new Sunnyvale Center
- Danmin Deng
- Moaty Fayek
- Jazmine Garcia
- Craig Gawlick
- Dawn Girardelli
- Dave Huseman
- Henry Jung
- Nicole Kerbey
- Charlie Mckellar
- Phuong Tran
- Tracy Villanueva
- Donna Wolf
- Apprenticeship Program, Sunnyvale Center
- Internship Program, Sunnyvale Center
- Media Center to 3600
- Pass the Torch to 3600
- Teaching & Learning Center to 3600
- Workforce Development, Sunnyvale Center
Additional Resources & Information
Top of page