In the News...
Day on the Hill Is May 5
Free Open House Ideal for Students from Public, Private, Religious & Home Schools & Their Families
Event Begins in Student Services Building (Bldg. 8100)
May 05, 20129 a.m. to 1 p.m.
If you're planning to attend Foothill College this summer or fall, join us for Day on the Hill, a free open house designed to showcase the programs and services that Foothill College offers. Day on the Hill is Saturday, May 5, from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Drop in for a short visit or stay for the whole program. Admission and parking are free.
Students and parents from high schools, home schools and adult education centers as well as community members are invited. In addition to guided campus tours, complimentary lunch and live entertainment, Day on the Hill activities include:
- Free college admission application assistance and free placement testing;
- University-transfer and career-training programs information;
- Registration for orientation class that qualifies you for early fall registration; and
- Presentations detailing on-campus programs and services, including career exploration, financial aid and scholarships, disabled students services and EOPS.
Register in advance to attend the free conference. To complete the conference registration online, access www.foothill.edu/dayonthehill/register.php
or download the registration form (PDF) and choose the method of registration that is most convenient:
- e-mail form to firstname.lastname@example.org;
- mail form to Foothill College Student Development & Instruction Office,
12345 El Monte Road, Los Altos Hills, CA 94022-4599; or
- fax form to (650) 949-6979.
Submit requests for special accommodations by April 23
to Foothill College Disability Access & Compliance Supervisor Margo Dobbins
by calling (650) 949-7038
or e-mailing DobbinsMargo@foothill.edu
For more information, e-mail email@example.com
or call (650) 949-6965
.Phone us at: (650) 949-6965eMail us at: FoothillOutreach@foothill.eduClick here for more information.
Check this link for additional information: http://www.foothill.edu/dayonthehill/index.php
Special Notice: Advance register for the free conference.