In the News...
Deadline to Petition for Spring Quarter 2012 Graduation Is June 1
Do Not Wait Until the Deadline; Schedule Your Petition Appointment Early
June 01, 2012
June 1 is the deadline to petition for Spring Quarter graduation. Your name will not be included in the printed commencement program.
If you intend to graduate at the end of this quarter, you are responsible for scheduling a 30-minute petition consultation
with a Foothill counselor online or by calling (650) 949-7423
You must meet with a counselor to complete the petition. Schedule your appointment well before the deadline. Appointments fill up quickly; plan accordingly.
Petition to Graduate Deadlines
- Aug. 1--Deadline to Petition for Summer Session Graduation;
- Dec. 1--Deadline to Petition for Fall Quarter Graduation;
- March 1--Deadline to Petition for Winter Quarter Graduation;
- May 1--Deadline to Petition for Spring Quarter Graduation and have your name printed in the commencement program;
- June 1--Deadline to Petition for Spring Quarter Graduation; your name will not be printed in commencement program
.Phone us at: (650) 949-7423Click here for more information.
Check this link for additional information: http://fhcounseling.foothill.edu/esars/counseling/eSARS.asp?WCI=Init&WCE=Settings
Special Notice: You must meet with a counselor to complete the petition; do not wait until the deadline. Schedule appointment well before the deadline; appointments fill up quickly; plan accordingly.