• Pass (P) indicates at least grade C-level work or better in the class (A,B or C).
• No Pass (NP) indicates less than grade C-level work in the class (D or F).
• You may choose to be evaluated on a P/NP basis rather than a letter grade (A, B, C, D, F) basis with the following conditions:
If you select the P/NP option, you must complete all coursework and attendance requirements assigned by the instructor;
• All regulations concerning probation and disqualification apply to P/NP courses;
• You may choose to apply to the associate degree with no more than 16 units of P-graded classes;
• Courses specifically required for your major may not be evaluated by the P-grade;
• The P/NP option is not intended to be reversible; and
• If you intend to transfer to a university, be aware that most universities require letter grades in transfer courses. Universities may not accept P/NP evaluation.