In the News...
Late registration accepted with instructor add code
Spring Quarter 2012
April 09, 2012 - April 20, 2012
Archive StoryHow to Add a Class After the Session Has Started
You can add courses online during the first two weeks of the Spring Quarter only. After this period, you must complete the late-add process in person at the Admissions Office. If you encounter problems or have questions, access www.foothill.edu/reg/onlinereg.php
; e-mail Webregfh@mercury.fhda.edu
; or call (650) 949-7325
Phone us at: (650) 949-7325eMail us at: email@example.comClick here for more information.
- Obtain an add code from the instructor;
- Access MyPortal.fhda.edu and click on the Students tab, then Registration Tools to register, add or drop a class;
- Select My Account. Follow the instructions to pay fees online, by mail (do not send cash!) or in person at the Admissions Office. Be aware that you may be dropped for fees-due balances of $100 or more at either Foothill or De Anza colleges, and you have made no payment, you may be dropped from your classes for non-payment;
- You are responsible for dropping your classes; drops are not automatic. If you choose not to attend your class(es), you are responsible for initiating the official drop process, and notifying your instructor(s) and the Admissions & Records Office (Room 8101). Failure to officially drop classes will result in assessed enrollment fees for which you are financial responsible as well as failing grades on your college transcript; and
- If you are unable to pay fees in full, you are responsible for contacting the Admissions & Records Office to determine if a payment plan can be set up.
Check this link for additional information: https://myportal.fhda.edu/cp/home/displaylogin
Special Notice: You are responsible for initiating the official drop process. Failure to officially drop classes will result in assessed enrollment fees for which you are financial responsible as well as failing grades on your college transcript.