In the News...
Learn how to get the most out of Foothill's online courses by attending a free workshop designed to give students a face-to-face orientation to Etudes, the software most Foothill instructors use to teach online classes. The workshop will be presented Tuesday, Jan. 8, from noon to 1:30 p.m.
in Room 4008 at the KCI. No registration is required. Admission is free; parking is $3.
The first part of the workshop will cover a variety of topics, including:
- What is Etudes?;
- Computer and Web browser requirements;
- How to log in and get set up;
- Navigating the course website;
- Foothill College details (CWID, and e-mail address); and
- Getting Help.
The second part of the presentation will address these topics:
- Viewing lectures;
- Completing assignments;
- Participating in class discussions; and
- Taking tests and quizzes.
If you can't attend the on-campus Etudes Orientation, watch the Etudes Orientation video to get up to speed.