In the News...
Find out how Foothill’s Child Development Program can lead to a rewarding career working with children and families by attending the Child Development New Student Orientation Friday, Nov. 2, from 6 to 7 p.m.
in Room J-7 at the Foothill College Middlefield Campus in Palo Alto. Admission and parking are free.
Foothill's Child Development Program is designed for people who are new to the early care and education field as well as for those who are experienced child development professionals.
You will learn about program requirements, the application process and admission to the college. In addition, Orientation Night highlights include:
- meeting program faculty and counselors;
- identifying which courses to take to earn specialty certificates, the associate degree or professional development;
- touring Foothill College Middlefield Campus facilities;
- receiving information needed to be successfully employed in the early care and education field; and
- previewing Foothill Child Development student activities, events and support services.
To RSVP, e-mail Department Chairwoman Jeanne Thomas at ThomasJeanne@foothill.edu
. For more information, access www.foothill.edu/childdevelopment/