In the News...
New Identifiers for Physical Education Courses
Find Your Fitness Classes
MyPortal.fhda.edu & Searchable Class Schedule
May 09, 2013
Phone us at: (650) 949-7741eMail us at: GutkindSusan@foothill.eduClick here for more information.
Foothill’s Kinesiology & Athletics Division has an impressive variety of courses to choose from this summer, and we want to make sure that you know how to find them. New four-letter course headers are now used to identify these courses in the class schedule:
- Look under PHED for activity-type classes such as yoga, Pilates, thighs/abs/glutes, swimming, badminton, weight training and others;
- Dance courses continue to be listed under DANC;
- Lecture and clinical classes are listed under KINS, which includes courses such as Sport & Society, Introduction to Kinesiology, Theory & Concepts of Physical Fitness & Wellness, and Sports Medicine;
- All adaptive physical education classes are now listed under PHDA; and
- If you’re interested in playing any of Foothill’s 13 intercollegiate sports, look under ATHL.
These classes are targeted for student-athletes who are training for competitive seasons. For more information, call (650) 949-7741. For registration instructions, access www.foothill.edu.
Special Notice: Use these new identifiers to look up summer classes