In the News...
Deadline to drop a class and qualify for a refund
Verify individual course drop dates via MyPortal.fhda.edu
January 17, 2014
Phone us at: (650) 949-7325eMail us at: email@example.comClick here for more information.
- Drop dates are specific to the each class. You are responsible for reviewing your class schedule to determine the accurate drop date for your course(s)
- Refunds are not automatically mailed out; you are responsible for requesting a refund;
- Student ID card and parking permit must be returned to receive refund;
- No refunds for drops or withdrawals after the deadlines;
- It is your responsibility to familiarize yourself with the refund policy. Find the information at this link: www.foothill.edu/reg/fees.php
- Any exceptions to the refund policy should be directed to the associate registrar, using a petition form; and
- A service fee, not to exceed $10 per quarter, may be deducted from enrollment fee refunds for classes dropped after the quarter begins. You will not be charged a service fee for canceled classes.
Special Notice: Refunds are not automatically mailed out; you are responsible for initiating the refund process.