In the News...
Faculty & Staff Professional Development Day
various on-campus locations
January 24, 20148:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
Click here for more information.
The Foothill College Professional Development Committee presents Winter Quarter Professional Development Day Friday, Jan. 24, from 8:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. on campus. Event specifics, including workshops for faculty, staff and administrators will be announced soon.
- 8:30 to 9:30 a.m.—Qualitative Grading (Patrick Morris)
- 9:40 to 10:40 a.m.—Improving Student Learning with Effective Learning Techniques (Ben Stefonik)
- 9:40 to 10:40 a.m.—Voice Thread (Hilary Gomes)
- 10:50 to 11:50 a.m.—Student Success from a Classified Staff Perspective (Carolyn Holcroft)
- 10:50 to 11:50 a.m.—Turnitin / Dealing with Difficult People
- Noon to 1 p.m.—Roundtable Discussion on Proposed Changes to Professional Development Opportunities for Classified Staff (Classified Staff Leaders)
- Noon to 1 p.m.—Candid Conversation about Student Equity & Program Review
- Professional development credit available for faculty and staff who participate.
Special Notice: Free admission for Foothill faculty and staff.