Becoming a Foothill College Student Workshop
This workshop focuses on preparing students to understand the steps needed to become
a Foothill College student. It covers information to successfully apply and register for
classes, schedule placement tests, counseling and Financial Aid appointments and more.
To RSVP, please call (650) 949-6973 or email
You only need to attend one session.
Main Campus: 12345 El Monte Road
Los Altos Hills, CA. 94022
Middlefield: 4000 Middlefield Road
Suite I-1, Palo Alto, CA. 94303
** During Summer 2013, Foothill College will be offering two six-week summer sessions
to provide students more options and class availability. The June-Start Summer Session runs
June 10 - July 21. The July-Start Summer Session runs July 1 - Aug. 10. Students can register
for both sessions at the same time.
Middle School Day on the Hill
Tuesday, January 29, 2013
9 am to 12:30 pm
About 600 middle school students and their teachers will visit Foothill College to explore
the different career/transfer opportunities available, take a campus tour, hear from current
Foothill students, meet faculty and staff and learn about our support services.
Day on the Hill-New Student and Parent Open House
Saturday, May 4, 2013
Free Online Workshops
This series of on-demand Student Success & Support Workshops created by Innovative Educators:
- Help students achieve academic, personal & career goals
- Help students be more prepared for appointments
- Allow counselors/tutors to spend quality time with students
- Give faculty access to workshops to use in or outside of class
- Provide useful information to all students 24/7
Please feel free to use these workshops individually or in a classroom setting.
To access them please go to http://www.studentlingo.com/foothill
*To log in use student's first and last name and "Foothill College" under institution.
Outreach Activities We Can Bring to Your School or Organization
- General and Targeted Outreach Presentations
- College Fairs/Informational Tables
- Student Panels
- Application Workshops
- Placement Testing
Map Your Future (MYF) Workshops
- What is a Community College?
- Becoming a Community College Student
- How to afford College- Financial Aid
- Resume Writing Strategies
- ACE the Interview
- Job Search Strategy
- Building Your Future - Education a Vital Tool
- Construyendo tu Futuro - Educacion Herramienta Vital
For questions or to schedule an outreach activity call (650) 949-6973 or
For questions or to schedule a MYF Workshop call (650) 949-6957 or email
Para asistencia en Espanol llama (650) 949-6964
Top of page
Last updated: April 15, 2013