John Schaffert, M.S.Chemistry Instructor Physical Sciences, Mathematics & Engineering Division
(650) 239-3626 email@example.comFoothill campusComments:
** CHEM 30A-05/06 CRN: 30308, 30554 WINTER 2017; Tue & Thur evenings **Schedule: Course information: Last update:
- If you miss the 1st week of class, you will be dropped!
LECTURE (* Always bring your calculator *)
-Setion 05 turn in Exp 1 report (see syllabus for instructions!)
-finish Ch 2 - electronic structure.
-start Ch 3 ionic cmpds
LAB (sect. 05) *Bring your Lab Manual (dry lab -no goggles)
(-do Post-Lab1 by 5 pm online; no pre-lab for Worksheets)
Worksheet #1 - Inorganic Nomenclature (lab manual pg 13-22)
Recommended Homework from text:
HW1 (chapter 1) #38,42,44,46,50,55,60,61,64,67,68,70,71,76,82,84,85,86,92,103,110,111.
1. Always check due dates for assignments at masteringchemistry.com .
2. Jan 22 is last day to Drop without grade or 'W'.
3. List of Polyatomic Ions needed to know for Chem30A are posted below.
4. Quiz 1 graded. Av = 25.1/30 = 84%. (send ID if requesting your score)
4. Study Guide for Midterm 1 exam posted below. (to be prepared, write down something for each item)
2017-01-21 Search Time: 0.027 secs.
Click here to start a new search.