John Schaffert, M.S.Chemistry Instructor Physical Sciences, Mathematics & Engineering Division
(650) 239-3626 firstname.lastname@example.orgFoothill campusOffice Hours:
Tuesdays & Thursdays, 4:30-5:25pm rm 4125 Comments:
** CHEM 30A-05/06 CRN: 30308, 30554 WINTER 2017; Tue & Thur evenings **Schedule: Course information: Last update:
-Sect 05: turn in Exp 4 report at start of lecture and do Post-Lab4 by 5 pm online
-finish Ch 7 Energy
* NO LABS THIS WEEK - but don't forget to turn in Exp 4 report in lecture and do Post-Lab4 online! *
Recommended Homework from text:
1. A 5-pt Extra Credit Assignment has been sent to your email and is posted below. It uses the midterm2 Study Guide (also posted below) and is due when we start the midterm (2/23).
2. Come to office hour if you wish to go over your quiz.
3. You may stay 30-40 minutes today after the lecture to study and get help.
2017-02-21 Search Time: 0.024 secs.
Click here to start a new search.