John Schaffert, M.S.Chemistry Instructor Physical Sciences, Mathematics & Engineering Division
(650) 239-3626 email@example.comFoothill campusOffice Hours:
Tuesdays & Thursdays, 4:30-5:25pm rm 4125Comments:
*Let me know if you are coming; otherwise I will go to the lecture room at 4:30 pm*
** CHEM 30A-05/06 CRN: 30308, 30554 WINTER 2017; Tue & Thur evenings **Schedule: Course information: Last update:
FINAL EXAM 6:00 - 8:00 PM in lecture room. (4501)
*Bring calculator. See Notes & Study Guide below*
Recommended Homework from text:
1. Register for Spring classes. If enrollment is low they may be cancelled as early as this week! Also, you may want to make sure you are in the class.
2. You are responsible for all topics on all tests (see Study Guide) including the Extra Credits on the tests with the following exceptions:
- - Omit Extra Credit from Quiz 1 and Midterm 1
(i.e. no syllabus questions, Heat Capacity problems, writing electron configuration, and no Ionizations Energy)
3. You can come to the lecture room at regular time (5:30pm)
2017-03-25 Search Time: 0.014 secs.
Click here to start a new search.