Administrative Area Outcomes
What are Administrative Area Outcomes?
Administrative Area Outcomes include structured events that occur outside of
the classroom, complement the academic programs, and enhance the overall
educational experience of students through development of, exposure to,
and participation in social, cultural, intellectual, recreational and
governance programs by:
- Encouraging involvement in the campus and society
- Encouraging exploration of activities that provide opportunities for growth in individual and group settings
- Exposing students to various cultures and experiences, ideas and issues, art and musical forms, and styles of life
- Informing students regarding college policies and procedures and how these relate to their lives and activities
- Aiding in the awareness and utilization of college facilities and resources
- Assisting with developing leadership, decision-making and related skills
- Source: Student Life/Leadership, Maricopa Community Colleges, Arizona (www.maricopa.edu, 7/23/07)
Select the Administrative Area for the Outcome you wish to view.
Top of page