What We Offer
⇒ Attention: Do you need assistance with your UC Application Update and/or CSU Supplemental Application?
Come to Quick Questions in January 2017!
Hours for January 9 - January 31: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday from 11:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
After January, please visit the link: Make an Appointment with a Transfer Counselor to learn Quick Question dates and times.
Transfer Center staff
is here to assist all students in their successful transition from Foothill
College to the four-year college or university of their choice.
Specifically, we can help with . . .
- Selecting a major or preparing to transfer to a four-year college or university
Meeting minimum transfer requirements
- Filling out college applications
- Writing admission essays
- Completing a
Transfer Admission Guarantee
If we can't answer a question,
we'll refer you
to other on-campus programs and services or to our off-campus university
How to Access Transfer Center Services
Visit the Transfer Center (Room 8329)
Make an appointment
one-on-one 30 minute meeting with a Transfer counselor.
Get difficult questions answered about transferring to a university.
(You may also drop in for 10 to 15 minutes Quick Question sessions.)
Meet with university and college representatives
during Foothill-sponsored Transfer Center visits throughout the year.
Attend Transfer Day
during fall quarter.
Sign up for Transfer Workshops
offered throughout the year. See topics below and calendar of current workhops.
- UC personal statements and private university essays
- How to prepare for transfer to a 4-year college and/or university
- Benefits on an
Associate’s degree for Transfer (ADT)
- How to fill out the UC Transfer Admission Planner
- How to apply for the
Transfer Admission Guarantee (TAG)
- How to prepare for the UC/CSU/private university application process
- How to apply to private and out-of-state colleges and universities using the
online Common Application and how to request letters of recommendation
Click on the Week Tab on the calendar to view weekly activities.
Top of page
December 05, 2016