Foothill's campus safety and security is managed by the Foothill-De Anza District Police.
In Case of Emergency
From a campus phone: Dial 9-1-1
Note: You do NOT need to dial “9” before 9-1-1 from campus phones
From a cell phone: 408.924.8000
Call 650.949.7313 from your cell phone or dial extension 7-3-1-3 from campus phones when requiring police assistance:
- to report non-violent crimes such as theft
- to report non-injury vehicle accidents
- to report minor disturbances such as loud music
- for assistance with unlocking doors, jump-starting a car, or obtaining a nighttime police escort
- to inquire about parking issues, fingerprinting, lost and found items, and general district police information.
When calling the non-emergency number, you will be given an option to reach a Dispatcher 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, even when our campus offices are closed.
Sign Up for Emergency Notification
Our free ENS on-campus emergency alert service is capable of rapidly sending voice, e-mail and text* messages to all faculty, staff and students in case of situations such as a power outage, campus closure or other urgent situation.
Add or Update Your Contact Information
- LOG IN to myportal.fhda.edu
- SELECT My Profile on the left navigation menu
- SELECT Setup Campus Crisis Contact Info (under Personal Information)
- ADD/UPDATE your Primary and Alternate Phone Numbers
Learn more about the ENS system and how it may be used to communicate with you.
Contact Us Here
Foothill-De Anza District Police
Campus Center, Building 2100 Room 2103
Other Important Campus Contacts
- Health Services
- Multimedia Classroom and Computer Support 408.864.8324
- Plant Services 650.949.6156
Emergency Contact Flyer
Download and print a FHDA District Police information flyer for keeping in your car and wallet for when you need it!