ASFC Boards of Government
To develop and recommend to the ASFC Campus Council such legislation, policies, codes, regulations, ASFC activities, and declarations as may be necessary to effectively implement, develop and coordinate ASFC activities and programs in the areas of Activities, Marketing, Media and Communications.
Activities board is responsible for hosting and planning events such as New Student Orientation, Heritage Series, Campus events/socials, holiday events, and Graduation/Commencement either both in-person and virtually.
Vice President of Activities
The Vice President of Activities shall:
- Serve as the chief executive officer of the ASFC Activities Board of Directors.
- Serve as a voting member of the ASFC Campus Council
- Be a member of the President's Cabinet
- Be an Ex-officio voting member of all Commissions, Committees, and agencies, which are represented on the ASFC Activities Board of Directors.
- Assume such other duties as may devolve to their office, or may be assigned to their office by the ASFC Campus Council or the President's Cabinet
Event Coordinator (2 positions)
Heritage Month Coordinators (2 positions)
| Activities Finance Director
Activities Marketing Director
Sunnyvale Center Event Coordinator