Associated Students of Foothill College
We Are Your Voice in Action
Fall ASFC Campus Council Meetings
ASFC Campus Council meets weekly on THURSDAYS at 2–4 p.m. VIRTUALLY via ZOOM — except during finals, college breaks and summer session.
Join us to make a difference!
Purpose Fuels Passion
As a student of Foothill College, you are a member of the Associated Students of Foothill College, known as ASFC.
Campus Council — the official name of your student government — manages the affairs of ASFC.
The goal of ASFC Campus Council is to give a voice to all students, enabling YOU to become an integral part of the college community.
ASFC Campus Council Responsibilities
- Appointing officers and students to campuswide councils and committees
- Sharing governance in the development of Foothill College policies and annual budget
- Adopting and overseeing use of an annual ASFC budget
- Allocating funds for new programs and projects
- Student advocacy
- Providing and administering a program of activities and services for students
See details for Zoom access for Tuesday, Oct. 20 at noon and for how to get involved in future town hall meetings.
Questions? Contact Me!
2020-2021 ASFC President Abhiraj Muhar
Campus Center, Upper Level, Room 2013