DRC Open House!
If you are a new student or returning student, faculty, or staff and are curious about the Disability Resource Center, please join us at our DRC Open House!
The DRC team will be sharing information about how the DRC process works, our services, and the resources offered such as accommodated testing, assistive technology, counseling, and much more.
About Our Services
Foothill College offers reasonable test accommodations to our registered Disability Resource Center (DRC) students with documented disabilities.
To receive accommodated testing, you must first register with the Foothill Disability Resource Center (DRC) and also meet with a DRC specialist to determine eligibility.
Eligibility for accommodations is based upon the nature of the disability and the course curriculum.
Open Office Hours for DRC Students.
Need help making your appointments for the quarter? Want to learn how to make your appointments in Clockwork?
Come on in to Student Services Building 8200 Room 8212:
Mondays & Tuesdays 9 a.m.-11 a.m.
Locations & Hours
Attention Faculty: Please note due to limited operational hours, exams may not be proctored synchronously with their class; however, exams will be proctored within the same day if time and space permit.
All appointments must be made through Clockwork in MyPortal.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding Accommodated Testing, please email us at email@example.com or call us at 650 949-7743. Please allow up-to 24 hours for a response.
Accommodated Testing Policies & Procedures
- You must book Clockwork appointments at least three (3) business days in advance of your instructor-approved exam date and time.
- Final exams must be booked at least seven (7) business days in advance.
- Failure to book an appointment may result in a forfeit of testing accommodations and you may be required to take your exam in class.
Please note that we reserve the right to deny accommodations if you do not meet the following requirements:
- You are registered with the DRC
- You made an exam appointment via Clockwork in MyPortal at least three (3) business days in advance of the instructor approved exam date and time; or seven (7) business days in advance of the instructor approved finals exam date and time.
15-Minute Grace Period Policy
TAC operates on a 15-minute grace period for all accommodated testing appointments, which allows students to start their exam fifteen (15) minutes before or after their scheduled testing appointment time.
- Students who arrive 15 minutes late are not guaranteed their full accommodated testing time if they do not complete their exams prior to the Center’s closing.
- A student arriving after the 15-minute grace period has ended will forfeit their accommodated testing time per instructor exam rules.
Appointment Cancellation/No Show Policy
Please note that it is the responsibility of the student who has made or requested appointments in the Testing & Assessment Center (TAC) to inform the center of any cancellations. By not informing the TAC of your nonattendance, you may be taking a seat away from a fellow student.
We're Here to Help!
Testing & Assessment Center
Student Services Building 8200 Room 8212