How to Request Accommodated Testing
Accommodated Testing Policies & Procedures
- You must book Clockwork appointments at least three (3) business days in advance of your instructor-approved exam date and time.
- Final exams must be booked at least seven (7) business days in advance.
- Failure to book an appointment will result in a forfeit of testing accommodations and you will be required to take your exam in class.
Please note that we reserve the right to deny accommodations if you do not meet the following requirements:
- You are registered with the DRC
- You made an exam appointment via Clockwork in MyPortal at least three (3) business days in advance of the instructor approved exam date and time; or seven (7) business days in advance of the instructor approved finals exam date and time.
15-Minute Grace Period Policy
TAC operates on a 15-minute grace period for all accommodated testing appointments, which allows students to start their exam fifteen (15) minutes before or after their scheduled testing appointment time.
- Students who arrive 15 minutes late are not guaranteed their full accommodated testing time if they do not complete their exams prior to the Center’s closing.
- A student arriving after the 15-minute grace period has ended will forfeit their accommodated testing time per instructor exam rules.
Appointment Cancellation/No Show Policy
Please note that it is the responsibility of the student who has made or requested appointments in the Testing & Assessment Center (TAC) to inform the center of any cancellations. By not informing the TAC of your nonattendance, you may be taking a seat away from a fellow student.
We're Here to Help!
Testing & Assessment Center
Student Services Building 8200 Room 8212