Summer Bridge Math Program
Multiplying Opportunities to Succeed
Join us for a holistic bridge program that will include campus tours and an introduction to the many support services that Foothill offers.
Our program is designed to boost your Math confidence and improve your Math skills so that you'll be prepared to move on to the next level of math courses.
When you invest a few hours a day for just two weeks in a stimulating math environment, you'll
- retain more math knowledge
- remember math concepts
- be better prepared to succeed in your math classes when fall quarter courses start
Anyone planning to take a Math class at Foothill College can benefit by attending the Summer Bridge Math program.
- Review and improve your math skills in a FREE seminar
- Increase your confidence in Math
- If you are taking a math class at Foothill in the fall quarter, we will pay for any required access code and lend you any other required materials.
Program Schedule Summer 2023
Tuesday, Sept. 5–Friday, Sept. 15, 2023
(Summer bridge students will attend both weeks)
Tuesday–Friday, Sept. 5–8: 9–11:20 a.m.
Monday–Friday, Sept. 11–15: 9–11:20 a.m.
How to Sign Up
To register, see the Foothill College Summer Bridge Math Program Sign-up webpage.